Sthembiso Bikwa, affectionately known as ‘Bujy Bikwa’ is the world’s greatest super-sized entertainer. He approximately has 9 000 followers collectively on his two Facebook accounts, 30 200 followers on Twitter and approximately 26 200 followers on Instagram.. Over the past few years, he has exemplified being the greatest super-sized entertainer as an MC to various […]
Sthembiso Bikwa, affectionately known as ‘Bujy Bikwa’ is the world’s greatest super-sized entertainer. He approximately has 9
000 followers collectively on his two Facebook accounts, 30 200 followers on Twitter and approximately 26 200 followers on
Instagram.. Over the past few years, he has exemplified being the greatest super-sized entertainer as an MC to various star
studded and diplomatic events such as:
• The North West leg of the Dark’n’Lovely hairstyle competition
• The rag parties for the University of North West, Medunsa as well as the University of Johannesburg
• The National Women in Electricity gala dinner
• The Rise Mpumalanga Festival
• The Vodacom NXT Level launch party
• The LoveLife app launch
• The LoveLife funders luncheon
• The Mpumalanga soccer tournament awards ceremony
• The Emfuleni Municipality Matric dance dress give-away
• The eTV ‘Rolling with…. – Celebrity edition launch
• The 2017 Gay Pride after party and even,
• The Diepsloot primary schools water purification project.
Bujy was initially introduced to South African television screens through SABC 1’s 2010/2011 hit reality competition show,
‘Dance Your Butt Off,’ wherein he was paired with a professional dancer ultimately in attempt to lose weight.
He made it to the show’s top 4. He continued to win the affection of viewers across the continent as the host of pay TV channel, Mzansi Magic’s music game show, Cula Sibone for two seasons. Bujy continued to grace television sets as an actor on:
• SABC 1’s leading soapie, Generations as the character, Kingdom Tshabalala
• SABC 1’s comedic series, Ses’Top’La as the character, Zusnayza
• SABC 1’s comedic series, iThuba Lokugcina as himself
• ETV’s leading soapie, Rhythm City as himself
• Vuzu TV’s mockumentary, Check-Coast as himself
• Mzansi Magic’s soapie, Zabalaza as a journalist
• Mzansi Magic Bioskop – movie, How I Met My Husband as the character, Lerato
• Mzansi Magic Bioskop – movie, Dance Divas as the character, TT.
He is evidently not shy of portraying his reality and offering his opinions as he featured on:
• ETV’s reality show, Rolling With…, Season 4 which illuminated the lives of a variety of South African media personalities
• Vuzu TV/Vuzu AMP’s commentary driven countdown, 10 Over 10.
‘Bujy baby,’ as his legion of fans often greet him, has also displayed his ability to function under pressure and entertain masses as
• Field presenter for the 2017 Metro FM Music Awards field
• Red carpet host at the 2017 South African Music Awards for Selimathunzi.
He is also brand friendly and has collaborated with DStv for various activations in the provinces of Gauteng, Limpopo and North West.
Bujy should not be underestimated as he’ll offer more to any production tasked with. He is also skilled as a:
• Content producer for the widely adored YFM Drive-time show with Dineo Ranaka [Duration of four years]
• Assistant content producer for 94.7 HighVeld FM [Duration of three months]
• Content producer for Cula Sibone [Duration of two years]
and this has thus lead him to establish his own production company, BigWay Productions for which he is an executive
producer and director.
In 2017, the company was commissioned for a Mzansi Magic bioskop, Jealous Makhelwane which was well received.
You definitely want to work with Bujy, the world’s greatest super-sized entertainer.
Follow him on:
Facebook – Bujy Junior/Bujy Star