Stand a chance to WIN big with METRO FM and Money Market Account from Shoprite. The FREE account will help you save time, reduce costs and protect your money. To enter, download the Shoprite app and register for the Money Market Account. Take a screenshot of your homepage once you’ve registered, then tell us what […]
Stand a chance to WIN big with METRO FM and Money Market Account from Shoprite. The FREE account will help you save time, reduce costs and protect your money.
To enter, download the Shoprite app and register for the Money Market Account. Take a screenshot of your homepage once you’ve registered, then tell us what you would do with R5000 in your Money Market Account on @METROFMSA using the #SHOPRITEMMA! Stay tuned to the Bridge this week, and Dineo could be calling you to get your R5000 cash.
SABC – SHOPRITE XTRA SAVINGS 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY RADIO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
- Any participant under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- This promotional competition is open from 25 October 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 29 October 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
- Contact the radio station when they hear the soundbite ‘I’ve got the power’ during the drive time show.
- Participants who get through on the line will be required to answer between 2 and 3 questions regarding Shoprite Xtra Savings and the newly launched Shoprite Money Market Account.
- For every correct question a participant will win R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) which will be loaded onto their Shoprite Money Market Account.
- If the winner has an Xtra Savings Card, they will receive a bonus R2000.00 (Two Thousand Rand) to be loaded onto their Shoprite Money Market Account.
* Winners will receive Shoprite Money Market Account vouchers. If a winner does not have an active Shoprite Money Market Account, they will be prompted to download the Shoprite Money Market Account app in order to receive and utilize their vouchers.
- Participants must ensure they provide the station with their correct personal information as may be required to verify their identity and to send details of the vouchers. Xtra Savings card holders will be required to provide their identity number and cellphone number to verify that they are a registered Xtra Savings card holder.
- Participants may only participate in this promotion once.
- The prize is a chance to win your share of R25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Rand) per week. *Winnings will only be loaded onto a valid Shoprite Money Market Account and cannot be redeemed as a voucher.
- Expiry dates can be found on the actual voucher on the Shoprite Money Market Account app.
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details.
- Winners will receive the Shoprite vouchers if they answer the qualifying questions correctly. Winners will be contacted within 5 (Five) working days after they have won to check if they are a qualifying Xtra Savings Card holder and it will be explained to them how to redeem their Shoprite Money Market Account vouchers.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 01 07 09 or they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply with these requirements will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The Promoter has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner/winners/a winner (select which one is applicable) for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Cnr William Dabbs Street and Old Paarl Rd, Brackenfell, 7560. Att : Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- All information on the website, digital channels and till slip is provided by Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd, or is licensed from various license holders. You may only use this information to assist in learning more about any particular product or service. You may not store, reuse or utilise this information for any commercial purpose.
- You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site without our prior written consent.
- By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and that this information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion.
- Your privacy is important to us, for more information on how we process and secure your personal information; please see our data privacy statement.