Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the TymeBank radio and digital promotion in association with Metro FM and the Making Cents segment. 1. This TymeBank competition runs on Metro FM during the Making Cents segment from the 01 December 2020 up until the 26 January 2021 the winner will be awarded R5000 […]
Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the TymeBank radio and digital promotion in association with Metro FM and the Making Cents segment.
1. This TymeBank competition runs on Metro FM during the Making Cents segment from the 01 December 2020 up until the 26 January 2021 the winner will be awarded R5000 cash. This will be transferred into their TymeBank account.
2. The Winner must be able to provide a South African ID Number to qualify for the prize.
3. Promos will flight on air for the duration of the campaign period and will encourage listeners to listen to the Making Cents show between 17h05 – 17h20, they will also be prompted to answer a question based on the product information shared in the segment by one of TymeBank’s representatives. To enter the competition, the listener must call into the Making Cents show between the dates and times as mentioned above.
4. The listener will need to have a TymeBank account in order to receive the winnings, if they are not a TymeBank account holder they will be allowed to open a bank account post winning, and provide the details to the station.
5. The winner can open a TymeBank account on the Smart App or by visiting www.tymebank.co.za , alternatively they can visit any participating Pick N Pay TymeBank Kiosk. The account must be opened within 2 business days
6. The winner will need to provide proof of banking details in order to confirm that they are a valid TymeBank account holder.
7. The winnings will be transferred into the winner’s TymeBank account within 24 to 48 hours post providing all the required information to the station.
8. By entering the TymeBank competition, participants agree to be contacted by TymeBank for marketing purposes.
9. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Metro FM within 60 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Metro FM.
10. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by Metro FM. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
11. Winners will be announced on air during the Making Cents show. The station’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. No director or, employee at Metro FM and/or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor directors or employees or agents of TymeBank may enter this competition on Metro FM
13. Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
14. TymeBank undertakes to pay the winnings directly into the winner’s TymeBank account.
15. Winners of the TymeBank competition accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by Metro FM and/or of TymeBank for this specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
16. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
17. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
18. By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Metro FM, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
19. Metro FM will ensure that they obtain the winner’s consent in order to give TymeBank the winner’s personal information.
20. TymeBank is not liable for any loss or damages that may occur as a result of entering or participating in the competition.