Participants need to be 18 year or older to qualify and be a resident of South Africa. The listeners are to send their questions on our Twitter page (@METROFMSA)the person whose question is read/selected on the day gets to be the winner. The promoter is Satrix Managers (RF) (Pty) Ltd, a registered and approved manager in collective […]
- Participants need to be 18 year or older to qualify and be a resident of South Africa.
- The listeners are to send their questions on our Twitter page (@METROFMSA)the person whose question is read/selected on the day gets to be the winner.
- The promoter is Satrix Managers (RF) (Pty) Ltd, a registered and approved manager in collective investment schemes in securities and an authorised financial services provider.
- Satrix is the manager of the Satrix Unit Trust Scheme and the Satrix Collective Investment Scheme in Securities where the ETFs are listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). For both Unit Trusts and ETFs the investor essentially owns a “proportionate share” (in proportion to the participatory interest held in the fund) of the underlying investments held by the fund. With Unit Trusts, the investor holds participatory units issued by the fund while in the case of an ETF, the participatory interest, while issued by the fund, comprises a listed security traded on the stock exchange. ETF securities can be traded by any stockbroker on the stock exchange or via Investment Plans and online trading platforms. ETFs are index tracking funds, registered as a Collective Investment. ETFs may incur additional costs due to it being listed on the JSE.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable. Terms and conditions (as displayed on the voucher) apply to the voucher and the redemption of the voucher shall be further subject to opening a SatrixNOW account and accepting the usage terms of such account. Satrix reserves the right to change the terms and conditions pertaining to SatrixNOW accounts at any time. The voucher will remain valid for a period of three years from date of issue.
- The prize winner will be required to submit all documentation required by Satrix in terms of law, e.g. FICA, to activate the investment voucher.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of SABC and Satrix, the prize will be forfeited.
- Employees of 947 and Satrix and its affiliates in the Sanlam Group, SABC and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.