What’s Yours? Chuck Taylor All Stars have seen a lot over the past 100 years, from your first party to the first time you snuck out of the home. These are sneakers that have witnessed it all and continue to today. Sometimes these stories are almost too unbelievable to be real. But all the stories […]
Chuck Taylor All Stars have seen a lot over the past 100 years, from your first party to the first time you snuck out of the home. These are sneakers that have witnessed it all and continue to today. Sometimes these stories are almost too unbelievable to be real. But all the stories are indeed true. Converse wants to hear your Chuck Stories. Enter your best Chuck Story, and you could win R5000 every day.
To enter and win R5000, listen to the Fresh Breakfast Show and send a WhatsApp voice note about your Chuck Story to 066 587 9055. You’ll also be automatically entered to win the ultimate Converse grand prize where Converse could make you the star of your very own Converse Ad! T’s & C’s apply.
T’s & C’s – Converse All the Stories are True competition on METRO FM
1. The competition starts on the 5th of December 2018 and ends on the 14th of December 2018. By submitting an entry, you agree to these terms and conditions and to the Metro FM Competition Rules, which are available on the Metro FM website at http://beta.sabc.co.za/metrofm/ .
2. Only South African residents over 18 years of age may enter the competition.
3. The competition is not open to anyone associated with or affiliated to Skye or the sponsors or organizers or a supplier of goods or services to the competition.
4. The competition is only available to people who call into Metro FM via the WhatsApp line.
5. To enter the competition, you must send a voice note with your Chuck Story to Metro FM via WhatsApp on 066 587 9055
6. The three best stories as chosen by Skye and the organizers will be aired on the radio each day. One winner will be chosen daily based on the best story told.
7. You may submit more than one story during the competition.
8. Each winner will win a Converse Voucher worth R5000.00. The vouchers are only valid at Converse stores. The vouchers expire 12 months after issue.
9. Entrants to this competition will be automatically entered in to the Converse grand prize.
10. The winners will be contacted by Metro FM, who will distribute the prizes to the winners.
11. Metro FM will attempt to contact the winner/s at least 3 times by telephone and/or email and if they are unable to contact a winner or should the winner not claim their prize within 3 days of notification, then the winner will forfeit the prize and Skye reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner. It may take 3 – 6 weeks for the winner/s to receive their voucher.
12. Late, incomplete, incorrect or illegible entries will be disqualified.
13. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or for failures due to malfunctions in communication services or for any other reason caused by events beyond the control of Skye, which may cause the competition or entries to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by the organizer.
14. Skye may, at its discretion, disqualify incomplete or fraudulent entries or entries that do not comply with these rules. Skye may also disqualify an entrant if Skye finds that the entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the competition.
15. All prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the winners.
16. Prizes are limited to one prize per winner. Prizes cannot be deferred nor exchanged for cash or for any other prize.
17. If the advertised prize is not available, you may be offered an alternative prize of similar value.
18. Winners may be invited to appear on and be identified in national or regional media, including radio and television at no fee, but winners may decline such invitation. Skye may use, broadcast or publish the names, photographs and details of a winner unless the winner objects.
19. Personal information submitted as part of this competition will only be used to notify the potential winners, for purposes related to the competition, as well as for marketing with an opt out option.
20. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, Skye’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The selection of the winners is final. No appeals or correspondences will be entered into. Only winning entries will be contacted by the organizers.
22. Skye reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the competition at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary. You will have no recourse whatsoever against Skye and its associated agencies and retailers in this event.
23. Skye, its associated agencies, retailers and prize sponsors shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify and hold Skye harmless against any claim, liability, damages (whether direct or indirect), cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the competition or the acceptance or use of a prize.
24. For all enquiries regarding the competition or its outcome contact Skye’s customer service Centre on 087 940 4664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org