1. This promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (the “Promoters”), via Metro FM, Heart FM and Gagasi FM (“participating radio stations”). 2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (“Participant/s”), […]
1. This promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (the “Promoters”), via Metro FM, Heart FM and Gagasi FM (“participating radio stations”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (“Participant/s”), except any minor, employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies and employees of Metro FM, Heart FM and Gagasi FM (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. By entering the Competition, all Participants and the winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 1 August 2019 via radio advert broadcasted on the participating radio stations, and ends 24 August 2019 all days inclusive (“Duration”).
5. Participants stands a chance to win one of the following prizes as set out below (the “Prize/s”):
5.1. A R5 000 (five thousand rand) cash prize on participating radio stations. The total value of the R5 000 cash prizes is R150 000 (one hundred and fifty rand):
• 10 x R5000 on Metro FM
• 10 x R5000 on Heart AFM
• 10 x R5000 on Gagasi FM
5.2. A reservation at a restaurant with a presenter at a pre-selected venue in:
• Metro FM: Gauteng (Winners from Durban & Cape Town will be provided with return flights and 1 night accommodation). Airport transfers are for the winner’s own expense.
• Heart FM: Cape Town. Winners must reside in Cape Town in order to redeem their prize.
• Gagasi FM: Durban. Winners must reside in Durban in order to redeem their prize.
5.3. All prizes are not transferrable nor redeemable for cash.
6. To enter the promotion, the Participant is required to:
6.1. send their Coca-Cola® Coffee Confessions, as advertised and promoted on the participating radio stations via WhatsApp voice note to stand a chance to win prize/s as per rule 5.1 and 5.2.
• Metro FM: 074 589 9907
• Gagasi FM: 061 930 0995
• Heart FM: 082 222 1049
6.2 In order to leave a WhatsApp voice note, Participants must ensure they have sufficient data, as per their Network Service Provider costs.
All entries will be reviewed by the Presenter or Producer for each participating station.
7. By entering into the Competition via WhatsApp voice note, Participants agree that the participating radio station is entitled to use their cellphone numbers in order to contact them, should they be declared a winner.
8. The winners will be notified via a telephone call should they be a winner.
9. In order for the particular entries to be confirmed as valid, the Promoters will contact the possible winners and conduct a Competition verification process. Participants, whose entries have been selected and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically. The Promoter will advise the winners where and how to collect their Prize.
10. Participants may enter the Competition subject to the following:
a. No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually with the respective participating radio stations.
b. If any entry was made in a manner which in the Promoter’s discretion provides the participant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, such a Participant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the Promoters.
11. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like provided they complete the entry mechanics set out above, each time. However, Participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize under this Competition and only 1 (one) Prize per household is permitted.
12. The Prize winners are obligated to behave responsibly and comply with the Competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
13. The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoters reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
14. Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the Competition will pass to the winner immediately. No liability shall attach to the Promoters in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the Competition. The Promoters will not be liable for any defects in the prizes.
15. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision.
16. All Participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, it’s advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, partners, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Competition).
17. The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prizes or after having received their prizes. The Promoters may use the uploaded images in whole or in part, and any reproductions thereof, worldwide for advertising, promotion, publicity or otherwise on any website for any media purpose and for any other lawful purpose whatsoever. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
19. The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such a winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
20. Participants provide their information voluntarily to the Promoters and are required to take note of the following:
a. Participants may not misuse the radio or WhatsApp media platforms, or the Coca-Cola® brand/s or Competition in any way. This includes posting content for commercial purposes or distributing spam or malicious code or using the site to collect the personal data or content of other users or direct visitors to other sites or pages.
b. Posts must not contain any content that is normally prohibited on the relevant radio and WhatsApp media platforms such as explicit or offensive content.
c. The Promoters have the absolute discretion to decide if Participants actions constitute any of the actions prohibited in terms of these Rules and to end their participation in the Competition immediately and take appropriate legal action. The Promoter may also immediately remove any posts that they reasonably believe constitute any prohibited content without notice to the Participant.
d. Participants must comply with the terms & conditions and privacy policies of the radio and WhatsApp media platforms.
e. The Promoters are not responsible for the radio and WhatsApp media platforms. The Promoters cannot control how they operate, when or if they are available, or what content they carry. Even though the Promoters runs the Promotion on the site, the Promoter does not endorse the third party, its site, its products, or services or any content on the site. Participants use the site at their own risk. Participants must take all necessary measures to protect themselves and any minors, from risks, such as viruses and other destructive code.
f. Participants must obtain at their own expense all equipment and services that are necessary to gain access to the radio and WhatsApp media platforms to take part in this Competition.
g. The Promoters can put in place such technical or other remedies it considers appropriate to prevent abuse, or to protect any sites or our systems or other users.
h. If any Participant does not comply with these Rules, their entries can be deleted and they will not be allowed to access the site or take part in the Competition.
i. By posting any content, experiences, images on any radio or social media platform, in relation to this Competition and its associated promotional activities, Participants consent and give the Promoter a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license, to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish any content posted and/or submitted by a Participant on a social media platform, for the purposes of promoting the products and services of the Promotors.
21. All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to the Coca-Cola Customer Care Line on 0860 112 526. A copy of the Competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form at www.coca-cola.co.za.